Our West Memphis Dentists
Dentist in West Memphis, AR
We are proud to offer extraordinary dental care for your entire family at our Dentist in West Memphis, AR. Our team welcomes new patients with an exam, cleaning and x-rays. While our goal is to help you take care of your teeth and prevent any issues, we also provide restorative services. These include tooth-colored fillings, crowns, bridges, dentures, partial dentures, implants, and much more. In addition, we offer cosmetic dentistry services such as teeth whitening, porcelain veneers and crowns. Fast Braces, Invisalign, Snap on Smile and complete smile makeovers are also provided to our patients.
Local Dentist in West Memphis
West Memphis, AR is located along the West Banks of the Mississippi River and 10 minutes from Memphis, TN. Home to a variety of manufacturing and distribution centers for corporations like Hino Motors and Coca-Cola, West Memphis sits ideally along the I-55 and I-40 Corridor making it a hub for transportation and logistics in the Mid-South. West Memphis is also home to Southland Casino and Racing, where a multi-million dollar expansion is currently in progress. West Memphis, AR is a gateway to the Delta Region of Arkansas with a rich history in agriculture, music and more.
We are proud to be your Family Dentist in West Memphis, AR! Higginbotham Family Dental in West Memphis provides General Dentistry for the entire family where walk-ins, emergencies and new patients are welcome. We can get you in as soon as today. Contact us or request an appointment online. We want to be your West Memphis dentist! Dr. Higginbotham is a native of North East Arkansas and could not be happier to treat patients from ages two and up right here in West Memphis. Dr. Higginbotham and his associates are great with kids and know how to put them at ease.
Dentures and Partials
Periodontal Disease Therapy (Gum Disease)
- Preventative dentistry: we clean your teeth, do x-rays if needed. We also apply dental sealants, which are great for kids that forget to brush their teeth
- Restorative dentistry: we restore your smile with tooth-colored fillings, dental crowns, dental bridges, and full-mouth reconstruction
- Dental technology: we offer teledentistry services to diagnose you remotely at home, as well as an iTero Scanner so patients that need braces don’t require so many impression molds. Our offices are paperless and we send you documents digitally
- Orthodontics: we have Invisalign clear braces at our dentist office in West Memphis, AR. Dr. Bell offers fastbraces as well.
- Dental implants: If you are wanting to replace your missing teeth with a more natural approach, dental implants are a great option! If you are interested in dental implants, give the office a call or text, and we will get you scheduled on a day Dr.Higginbotham is at our West Memphis office!
- Cosmetic dentistry: teeth whitening, crowns, and veneers. We combine many methods to reach your smile goals
Our Patients Make Us Smile
Making The Dentist Affordable
We know going to the dentist is not cheap, and that is why we are a dentist in West Memphis who offers payment plan options! Our in-house dental payment plans have 0% interest! Once we know what treatment you will need, a financial coordinator will go over all the costs with you to make sure you have a clear understanding.
We Take Your Dental Insurance
At our dental office in West Memphis, we are in-network with several PPO Insurance policies such as Delta Dental, BCBS, Cigna Dental, and many more. If you are worried about visiting a dental office with no insurance, we have a solution for you! We provide a Discount Dental Plan to patients seeking a dentist without insurance. Apply online today!