We are always looking to add experienced passionate associate dentists at Higginbotham Family Dental. Dr. Higginbotham and his associates offer mentor training to dentists that are coming right out of dental school. Whether you need a few weeks or a few months, we make sure you are set up for success with your patients. We hire dentist graduating with a Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) degree. Each dentist while working for us will have a full staff at the office and behind the scenes. We have a full administrative support staff to hire, train, and implement all operational daily tasks. This allows our dentist to concentrate on patient care and providing patients with the best dental experience possible at each dental appointment.
We also hire experienced dentist looking for a new home. We have a team of dentist that you can refer to, rely on for advice or a second opinion. We take care of all the insurance credentialing process and help you with getting licenses and continuing education. If you are a dentist that owns your own practice but are tired of the business side of managing, hiring, firing, payroll, ordering supplies and paying expenses, then we maybe able to take that stress away by purchasing your clinic while leaving you in the office to still work with your patients and current staff.
Benefits at Higginbotham Family Dental
Dentists have several benefits when they become an associate at Higginbotham Family Dental. Below is a list to name just a few:
- The Opportunity to work with your own office and team in a state of the art facility
- To choose your own materials and lab
- To diagnose and treatment plan your own cases
- Earn an excellent income of at least $150,000 a year right of dental school, much more for experienced dentist
- Health, Dental, Life and Vision insurance
- Matching 401K
- Benefit from existing relationships with suppliers, vendors, and insurance companies
- Superior non-clinical administrative support in accounting, human resources, information technology, management information systems, marketing and advertising, payroll, recruitment, and supply and equipment procurement
- License, fees and CE reimbursement up to $2,000 a year