Discount Dental Membership
Higginbotham Family Dental - Discount Dental Plan
No Dental Insurance? No Problem! We offer a Discount Dental Plan because we know that regular trips to the dentist are vital to maintaining the health of your teeth and gums. But for people without dental coverage, cost often stands in the way of getting the dental care they need. Even for routine preventive care, a trip to the dentist’s office could mean a substantial amount of out-of-pocket costs. Not surprisingly, many people put off going to the dentist for that very reason.
Now you don’t have to wait, because you can sign up for our Dental Discount plan membership. This affordable membership brings quality dental care within reach with unlimited discounts! We hope this will help our loyal patients without dental insurance or coverage get their dental treatment sooner! We also offer several plans depending on the size of your family. Look at our options below.
Why You Should Become a Member
It’s easy to become a member of the Discount Dental Plan. Just text an office for the form or stop by any of our offices!
What’s Included in Your Dental Membership?
- Two exams (limited, periodic, or comprehensive), two cleanings (prophys or perio maintenances), two Xrays (intraoral-periapical, bitewings, full mouth series or panoramic), two fluoride treatments in a fiscal year and one emergency visit (exam and x-ray). (Value of these procedures are $178-$259 per visit)
- 15% discount on all listed treatments.
Who Can Sign Up for the Discount Dental Plan?
- Patients that do not have insurance are considered self-pay.
What do you need to do?
- Inquire about the Discount Dental Plan at your next appointment or text your office for a form.
- Decide the type of account to indicate whether your payment will be drafted from your checking or savings account.
- Fill in your banks name, location and routing number.
- Fill in your account number.
- Attach a voided check for verification of all bank information.
1. $400 a year paid in full at time of sign up ($80 membership savings) or
2. $40 a month for a year ($480 total) and payments must be paid by automatic draft from your checking or savings account with yearly automatic renewal
Individual + Spouse or Individual + up to 2 Children Plan
1. $700 a year paid in full at time of sign up ($140 membership savings) or
2. $70 a month for a year ($840 total) and payments must be paid by automatic draft from your checking or savings account with yearly automatic renewal.
Individual + Spouse or Individual + 3 Children or more Plan
1. $1000 a year paid in full at time of sign up ($200 membership savings) or
2. $100 a month for a year ($1200 total) and payments must be paid by automatic draft from your checking or savings account with yearly automatic renewal.
Our prices are subject to change without notice. For more information on ways to afford your treatment, read our Ultimate Guide To Affordable Dental Treatment! Find tips on how to start your treatment right away all while staying within your budget.