Our registered dental and hygiene assistants are the backbone of our offices. They make sure our patients are comfortable and relaxed for the dental visits. They also assist the dentist and hygienist during the visits. Rooms and dental instruments must be sterile and clean before and after each patient procedure. They build relationships with our patients and make sure they understand what treatment they need before they leave our office. They will go above and beyond to make sure the patient has a five star dental treatment.
They arrive at the office and attend the morning huddle, wear their office radios to communicate every day, and behave professionally at all times.
We want all employees to make sure the patient is their number one priority while giving them the best dental experience. Pay is based on experience with opportunity for yearly raises and monthly bonuses. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career in customer service in dentistry, please apply online or email your most current resume.
Requirements For Employment:
- Registered dental assisting license (will train on the job for the right candidate)
- CPR Certified
- High School diploma or GED
- Registered dental assistant X-Ray Certificate
- Nitrous Oxide Monitoring Certificate
- Subject to random drug tests
- Subject to background check
Higginbotham Family Dental Benefits:
- Free dental cleanings and treatment for you, your spouse and children
- Health, vision, and life insurance
- Vacation Days
- Sick Days
- Matching 401K
- Earned Yearly Raises
- Monthly Bonus Opportunities
- Competitive Pay for the right candidate